• Monday 19th August 2019

Mother and son die after consuming poisonous mushroom

  • Published on: August 15, 2019



  • Kathmandu, 15 August:  A mother and her son died after eating curry made out of poisonous mushroom at Barekot rural municipality-8 in Jajarkot district on Wednesday.

    Man Maya, 50, and her son Yubaraj Kumai who fell ill after eating poisonous mushroom collected from a forest nearby, died. Yubaraj breathed his last at Nepalgunj Medical College, and Man Maya at a hospital in Surkhet, local police said.

    People’s News Monitoring Service

    Comment


    Related Posts


    © copyright 2019 and all right reserved to People's Review | Site By : SobizTrend Technology